Dvc dining plan?

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by Googilycub, Dec 6, 2012.

1. Googilycub

Googilycub Mouseketeer

We are heading to the world in 27 days. Yay! I have not paid for our dining plan yet. My local grocery store has a special on Disney gift cards this week. My question is, can I pay for my dining plan with a pile of gift cards. I figure the plan will be just over $1000, and the grocery store sells $50 gift cards. So I would need to pay with 20 plus cards. Can this be done? Has anybody tried it? Thanks in advance!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Yes, you can use as may Disney Gift Cards as you are willing to read off to MS. Just make sure they are regular Disney Gift Cards and NOT Disney Store Gift Cards.

You will have to do this by phone and you must do this at least 2 days prior to your arrival date.

4. Googilycub

Googilycub Mouseketeer

Thanks for the response! They are regular Disney cards, so I will head out not and buy a huge stack of them. That poor cast member is going to be on the phone with me for an hour!

5. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

You won't be the first or last to pay with multiple Disney GC's.

6. MARY-IN-OH

MARY-IN-OH DIS Veteran

I would call to check regarding how many you can use. I bought halloween party tickets through member services and there was a limit on how many giftcards you could use. I think it was four

7. erionm

erionm DIS Veteran

Ticketing has a limit, payment of the dining plan does not.