DVC.COM not working

the system has BIG problems - it demanded that I change my password - so I did - it is still refusing to let me on.

while this morning - had no problems - although when trying to make a Polyn reservation it was full on the internet???

so I called and got told it would be 30 minutes - just now called again for tech support and got told to use email.

well my phone is a prepaid and gets expensive to be on the phone for 30 minutes waiting.

so does anyone have the email for tech services w/o having to call DVC again?

The site is up and running,the craziest thing to me is that The Polynesian is available on April 1.Opening day?

The site is up and running,the craziest thing to me is that The Polynesian is available on April 1.Opening day?

I have seen a lot of availability at PVB while on DVCmember.com using the availability tool. But I am sure its a glitch in the system and there is nothing available

I have seen a lot of availability at PVB while on DVCmember.com using the availability tool. But I am sure its a glitch in the system and there is nothing available
Have you called to check? I just went back on ,unless the site hasn't been keeping up ,I can still get a studio std view on April 1.,,Not that I'm going to just doesn't make sense to change for 1 night we go home April 2.
PS This was trying to book a night ,not using the availability tool.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!