DVC and the DDP

julieduyos

Earning My Ears
We rented DVC points for our trip, free dining wasn't offered at the time, I was wondering if anyone knew if to would be possible to add our tickets and DDP now to our ressies? We don't have either. Someone at Disney said that I had to cancel our current reservations and rebook using a package that included hotel,tickets and DDP. But since we're renting the points that really isn't possible for me to do. So do you think I should contact the member and ask him to do it for me? :confused3

Okay... on a DVC points stay, you can't get free dining. That's only available with a "cash" full-price room.

To get a dining plan added on, the DVC member you rented points from needs to arrange it for you. You will need to pay for the plan at check-in.

You'll need to purchase tickets on your own. Tickets are not required with a DVC points room to get the DDP.

You cannot get free dining at all on a DVC reservation, no matter how or where you purchase tickets. the CM you spoke to was correct in saying that you would have to cancel the DVC reservation and rebook a room/tickets package through WDTC. The DVC member can add the dining plan to the reservation for you, but it will not be free. You will need to pay for it in full when you arrive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter