DVC ADR question

Discussion in 'DVC-Mousecellaneous' started by mariamouse, Jul 19, 2012.

1. mariamouse

mariamouse <font color=CC66CC>Believes in the magic!!<br><fon

Hi all,

We are staying DVC for the first time this January and booked the BCV through David's DVC Rentals.

I am just curious-- given that we booked through a third party and do not technically have control over our reservation, can we still take advantage of Disney's 180+10 dining policy for resort guests? If so, how? Or do we have to wait for the 180 day mark like the rest of the general public?

Thanks!
    Maria

2. vicki_c

vicki_c DIS Veteran

As long as you have your Disney resort reservation #, you can use 180+10 either on the phone or website.

3. mariamouse

mariamouse <font color=CC66CC>Believes in the magic!!<br><fon

Thank you! :goodvibes

4. Avatar

DIS Sponsor Disney Vacation Club Resales dvc-resales.com

to hide this advert.
  5. Kidanifan08

Kidanifan08 DIS Veteran

Technically, everyone has to wait until the 180 day mark, even WDW resort guests. The 180+10 allows guests staying at WDW and DVC resorts to make their ADR's 180 days before the arrival date plus the next 10 days, as long as they have a reservation number. The plus 10 does not provide for making reservations 190 days before arrival. I think that can be confusing sometimes.

Have fun planning and enjoy your first DVC stay!!:thumbsup2 You should not have too much trouble securing the ADR's you want for that time of the year.

6. AirGoofy

AirGoofy DIS Dad#341

I wasn't able to book dining on the online website. I could only book the day itself, not the + 10. I had to call for the others.

7. ses1230

ses1230 DIS Veteran

This was a computer glitch for a while - DVC members not being able to book +10 online, but I believe it has been fixed as of a few months ago. I booked online for my whole December trip in June.

8. disney212

disney212 DIS Veteran

I booked all of mine a few weeks ago online and had no problem booking 180 +10. I booked from the WDW website and didn't link it through the DVC website. I could not get it to work when I tried to link through the DVC site. I just pulled my reservations on the WDW site and it let me do it with no problem.

9. Bronte

Bronte DIS Veteran

So you have to list your dvc resort resvation first and then make the adr ???
    Friday will be my 180 day mark and i am going for be our guest (3/29 dinner). Would it be better to call or do the web site ???

Thanks. pixiedust: