DVC 25 and Beyond Bash at California Adventure

shari2137

Earning My Ears
We have 2 DVC memberships and were able to book reservations under both memberships for the DVC party at California Adventure on November 2nd. Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to attend and will be canceling our reservations. I didn't know if DVC has a waitlist already in place of if someone out there may want to try and coordinate our cancellation with them going ahead and booking the event.

We have 2 DVC memberships and were able to book reservations under both memberships for the DVC party at California Adventure on November 2nd. Due to unforeseen circumstances we will not be able to attend and will be canceling our reservations. I didn't know if DVC has a waitlist already in place of if someone out there may want to try and coordinate our cancellation with them going ahead and booking the event.
Shari,
It is very kind of you to make this offer.
DH and I will be staying at the VGC and I have been trying to book and it always shows sold out. I have asked about a WL and member services said there wasn't any and to just keep checking back.
So, long story short DH and I would love to go! :) I sent you a PM.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter