DVC 1,000 Point Club (2024)

Now because of @DonkeyHoTay I am toying with buying 500 OKW direct points. Ugh. I don’t need them but that does seem like a super sweet deal. What I am grappling with is that I could get resale points cheaper but having the ability to use those points at Riveria and Disneyland Hotel and any future resorts. The savings may not be big enough to overcome that!

Now because of @DonkeyHoTay I am toying with buying 500 OKW direct points. Ugh. I don’t need them but that does seem like a super sweet deal. What I am grappling with is that I could get resale points cheaper but having the ability to use those points at Riveria and Disneyland Hotel and any future resorts. The savings may not be big enough to overcome that!
@300+ point level, the current incentive level is very attractive and future proofs the points.

Just do it.

No don’t do it! You’ll jump ahead of me on the leaderboard! :-)

I am a CPA and I think I speak for all other CPAs (except that guy on FB) when I say that 56 contracts is too many contracts.
I don't even know how to start to manage 56 contracts .... am I willing to try? No one ever accused me of making sound financial decisions :P

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter