Duplicate subscription emails?

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by psac, Jan 25, 2013.

1. psac

psac DIS Veteran

I don't know if this is the proper forum, but I've been getting duplicate daily subscription emails for a few months now. (One about 7pm ET and another about 1AM ET.) Do other people have the same issue? Is this a known problem? Any ETA for fixing? Thanks!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. lovetoscrap

lovetoscrap Sees tag fairy posts that aren't there. Moderator

Moving to the Tech Support board. :)

4. psac

psac DIS Veteran

Thanks! Anyone?

5. Princess Oliviea

Princess Oliviea Crazy about Disney and WAY too far away

ya having the exact same problem

6. Mary Jo

Mary Jo Techarita Moderator

Hmmm... I don't have the fix, but try emailing admin@wdwinfo.com, and hopefully one of the webmasters can help you.

7. McCoy

McCoy Mouseketeer

I have the same issue as well, with pretty much duplicate messages in the morning and evening (presently at 1 AM and 7 PM ET as mentioned in the first post), though the messages (even within one subscription) are not actually identical. Going through my email history, it appears I began getting the extra messages in the evening (before then they always only arrived at 1 AM ET) on 10/9/2012.

Not too big a deal, but it would be nice to not be getting 'near'-duplicate messages twice a day.

If it's any help to the admins who might ever look at the issue, I save pretty much all of my email, so I have all the countless duplicate messages, if they may be of any use to anyone.

Thanks,
    McCoy