Dumbo????

Discussion in 'Disney Movies, Books, TV and Music' started by erv1216, Mar 29, 2010.

1. erv1216

erv1216 Mouseketeer

Hi. I had read in a booklet that came inside one of my Disney DVDs that Dumbo was going to be released Feb 2010. I cant seem to find it anywhere. Does anyone know what happened to that release date???

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. jg121285

jg121285 A friend of Stitch

Hmm I found that Dumbo is scheduled to be released on Blu-ray February 2011 but I didn't see anything about this year. :confused3

4. Mtukufu

Mtukufu Earning My Ears

I thought I remembered seeing a Blu-Ray trailer for it on one of my Blu-Ray movies too. I also remember the scheduled release as February... although I can't recall whether it was supposed to be 2010 or 2011, though 2010 would have made more sense. Dunno what happened with it or anything.

5. Experiment_626

Experiment_626 Stealth Geek

I heard it had been delayed in order to tie-in with the upcoming stage musical version. Yes, you read that correctly -- Dumbo on stage. So it will be released, just not when originally planned.

6. disneyaholicUK

disneyaholicUK Earning My Ears

We have just had Dumbo released over here in the UK in a Blu-Ray/DVD combi pack. My copy is due to be delivered tomorrow, from Amazon.co.uk. Surely we haven't got it before you guys!?!?!?

7. the horned king

the horned king DIS Veteran

I wouldn't be surprised. You guys have Song of the South. I'm still waiting for that.

8. EMHDad

EMHDad DIS Veteran

blue ray and dvd or just blue ray?