Dumb question, I know.

KingdomKeepers21

'Ello Mate! I said...'ELLO MATE!
How do you change the name of a thread? yes, I'm that stupid. But the dumber people think I am, the more surprised they'll be when I kill them ;)

click edit, go advanced, and scroll up top, and where you put your original title change it there.

lLike if you wanted to edit it after you posted?

You double click your thread title on the main TB page. :)

I haven't flown for a few years. How does the whole airline ticket thing work now that paper tickets are no longer given out? How do you get your tickets and boarding passes? HELP! I'm flying in 31 days.

I received my ME luggage tags last week. I receives a vinyl pouch from Disney with the details of the trip and vouchersfor a free photo (what is photopass) and other stuff. But no info about airline tickets.

ANY information is GREATLY appreciated!

I haven't flown for a few years. How does the whole airline ticket thing work now that paper tickets are no longer given out? How do you get your tickets and boarding passes? HELP! I'm flying in 31 days.

I received my ME luggage tags last week. I receives a vinyl pouch from Disney with the details of the trip and vouchersfor a free photo (what is photopass) and other stuff. But no info about airline tickets.

I'm not sure. If nobody posts back, try calling your airline.

You order the ticket online. When you get to the airport you stand in line where you would normally get your ticket, check your baggage, etc. They check everything and give you a boarding pass.

Tickets are electronic, boarding passes are paper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter