1. Follow the DIS on Instagram! www.instagram.com/the.dis

Dumb Question? Food & Wine Gluten Free List?

Discussion in 'disABILITIES!' started by Blakelynn, Jun 16, 2014.

1. Blakelynn

Blakelynn Earning My Ears

Hi all! We'll be at WDW during F&W this year. But I have food allergies so I'm kind of not looking forward to it as I'm not sure that I'll be able to eat anything. Does anyone know if they publish a list of allergen info for the foods available that I can get before we go? TIA!

2. Moniqu17

Moniqu17 Mouseketeer

We went during flower and garden when they had some food kiosks and they had a few gluten free options. I've found some past lists for f&w that showed some gf choices too. I've gotten some past info from disney food blog and gluten free dairy free wdw. Gfdfwdw had a lot of great info before we went to the flower and garden festival this year.

3. Blakelynn

Blakelynn Earning My Ears

Thank you!!

4. sleepingbean

sleepingbean DIS Veteran

I was nervous because while they did provide a list in past years, they didn't really stand behind it. It was an "eat at your own risk". I tried a few things that sounded good and seemed very likely to truly be gluten free, and I loved them and had such fun! AND I didn't get sick :) I was hesitant to let my daughter with Celiac eat at WS, though. I had her stick to the tried and true options.