DuckTales WOO HOO!

BrianL

Doom Buggy Driver
There is news of a new animated series for Disney XD based on DuckTales! There are very few details so far because it's not coming until 2017, but they are starting the hype train rolling. I am very excited!

I don't know about plans for Tailspin, but a commenter on the DuckTales story I read mentioned a Rescue Rangers movie, and apparently it is in the works according to Variety. The article was over a year old though so I don't know what developments there have been.

I noticed they finally released the last DVD set of Tailspin though, including the never-aired episode. It's a good sign!

This makes me very nervous. Resurrecting beloved series like this can lead to horrifying end results that make Frankenstein's monster look like a reasonable candidate for a GQ cover.

I think many of us are going to have high hopes for this remake. The higher the hopes the farther to fall.

2017 for the new Ducktales! i was a huge fan growing up in the 90's
i hope they bring back my favoriate Disney Cartoon - The Gargoyles
gargoyles13.jpg

this is great news. My 3 year old DD loves ducktales. we have the remastered edition video game on the WiiU and she plays it all the time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter