DU early booking discount and Disney Visa discount?

Discussion in 'Adventures By Disney' started by larry_poppins, May 14, 2012.

1. larry_poppins

larry_poppins Mouseketeer

Hi Kevin,
    Can you get a Dreams Unlimited early booking discount, the Gift Card, and the Disney Visa ABD promotion (I think it is a few hundred off) if it is still being offered?

Larrypopcorn::

2. Bobo912

Bobo912 DIS Veteran

Have you gotten a Disney Visa offer for the 2013 itineraries? This is the last one I got and it's only good on 2012 trips:

Disney’s Visa Cardholders who book any available departure of any Adventures by Disney® itinerary at the non-discounted Regular Rate between 03/28/2012 and 06/01/2012 for travel between 05/20/2012 and 12/22/2012 will receive $300 off the total reservation price.

3. stenogoddess

stenogoddess DIS Veteran

I know Kevin is out of town traveling right now so may be slow to respond. This is what he has posted somewhere else. Hope it helps!

Dreams Unlimited Travel will be offering a gift card promotion AND an early booking discount when the 2013 / 2014 dates are announced.

Keep in mind that you will have your choice of gift cards (Amex, Disney etc.) or cash.

Please keep in mind that the early booking discount will have an end date.

Thanks,
    Kevin

PS....I forgot to add that I will be out of town on my own Adventure (Viva Italia) when this happens.

Kelsie at Dreams Unlimited Travel will be handling all ABD concerns while I am away. She can be reached at Kelsie@DreamsUnlimitedTravel.com.

4. WebmasterJohn

WebmasterJohn Genius Administrator

The early booking discount and gift card from Dreams Unlimited Travel will be combineable for all Adventures once they become available.

Our discounts and gift cards are also combineable with all offers from ABD.

Obviously we won't know what will be available from ABD in 2013 as of yet but whatever they offer we will be able offer it alongside our promotions as well.

John