DTW to MCO $130 round trip.....

We have been carefully wacthing Spirt airfare for around that time. I got the cypersavers yesterday.

We are going Apirl 29 to May 6th. So the May 6th date is good, not April 29th.

We are going in just a few days. We got 89 each way, then booked my DN a set a few months later, paid more for her the day after Christmas. New years day the airfare went down to 69 each way!

I called and had vouchers emailed to use for the difference in price. So now I am appy the difference to our new flights.

This is good to know for the future.

We like the 1st flight out in the moring (for arival) and last in the evening. Makes the most of our trip.

We love Spirit airlines. Non stop is great.

Still wondering what do to about the May airfare, book now or hope the flight down there goes down (still at 114, not bad all and all). The way home actually went up a few dollars, it was 61, now 65.

Come to think if it, I think I will book now soon, instead of taking the risk.

Wow, you got some great fares, when I booked before Christmas, Spirit wanted over $400 round trip for our dates, I've never seen them that high. Our February trip always seems to fall in the black out dates of all the great cyber fares. We flew Northwest, they have beat Sprit's prices the last 2 trips. My DH will only fly nonstop, he has trouble with his ears sometimes (thank goodness for ear planes). ~:)~

SuzyQue said:
Wow, you got some great fares, when I booked before Christmas, Spirit wanted over $400 round trip for our dates, I've never seen them that high. Our February trip always seems to fall in the black out dates of all the great cyber fares. We flew Northwest, they have beat Sprit's prices the last 2 trips. My DH will only fly nonstop, he has trouble with his ears sometimes (thank goodness for ear planes). ~:)~

Last May we flew Northwest. They had better prices. I like Spirit and all things being equal I would go with them, but if Northwest has better prices then I go with them.

The new northwest terminal is ok, but really Spirit is less work. :teeth:

Non stop is the only way to go. I won't fly Southwest any more, no mater the price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter