DTD with Mary Jo

Goofster57

What if the “Hokey Pokey” really is what it’s all
I got to meet up with Mary Jo and her son Nick on Sunday at Downtown Disney. We had a great time. I had not seen her in a couple of months. She has not changed much. She was showing off her very fashionable DIS sweatshirt. We walked through DTD for a while. We made a detour to go into The Grand California and check out the lobby. It was a very nice way to spend a beautiful Sunday afternoon.

P.S. Mary Jo I got that E-mail address I needed it was in the card.
P.S.S. Guess where I get to go again tomorrow(1/23). Here’s a hint I am back to sleeping in the garage.

Keith ;)
Disneyland-Weekly
WDW-87 Disney Villas
99 Wilderness Lodge

<font color=navy>Hey, we had a great time, too, Keith. It was nice to stroll around DTD with you & Shivahn. Oh, and I agree with her - that Illuminations shop is a delight. Nick gave me that long suffering sigh when I suggested going through all the shops, so I'll save that for another time. Instead, we went to the cinema & saw The Gift. Very nice theater.

I love the fountains there, and look forward to many an afternoon.

So, you get to go there again, huh? Lucky you. Methinks you got some major making up to do with Miss Shivahn. ;)

<font face="Comic Sans MS"><font color=#FF0066>Mary Jo
mms.gif

Disneyland Board Co-Moderator
galw.gif

My Disneyland Site
My Sequoia/Yosemite Trip

Dress Up Your Posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!