DTD or Resort restaurant

Leeanne

Loving Life as a Princess with my Prince Charming
DH and I have one more ADR to make. This needs to be at DTD or a Resort. What would you choose, why, and got any pics of it? We are pretty open. Our current plans are:
Yak & Yeti
Via Napoli
Ohana
Be Our Guest
Paradise 37
Chef Mickey
Garden Grill
Tusker House-breakfast
Chefs de France
50s Prime Time
Crystal Palace-breakfast
Liberty Tree

We have nO kids, needs to be one credit. Any suggestion?
Thanks!!

DH and I have one more ADR to make. This needs to be at DTD or a Resort. What would you choose, why, and got any pics of it? We are pretty open. Our current plans are:
Yak & Yeti
Via Napoli
Ohana
Be Our Guest
Paradise 37
Chef Mickey
Garden Grill
Tusker House-breakfast
Chefs de France
50s Prime Time
Crystal Palace-breakfast
Liberty Tree

Thanks!!

Where are you staying ad where are you planning to be for the day you're looking for a recommendation? Lunch or dinner?

Where are you staying ad where are you planning to be for the day you're looking for a recommendation? Lunch or dinner?

We are at Pop but have a car or disney bus. Have no real plans for the day. Maybe swim,, mini golf, or DisneyQuest....or maybe not. Lol. We really have no plans for this day. Can be lunch or dinner. Honestly we are very flexible and open!

I vote for Ragland Road in DTD. You are two adults, it has a pub like feel and you can eat outside and people watch while relaxing. It is always one of our last meals while in DIsney. Also, you can pick up any last minute purchases after you eat :) Have fun!

I really like Wolfgang Puck Cafe, pretty sure it is only one TS credit

My choice would be Kona Cafe at the Poly.
You can check out the resort which is gorgeous.
If you decide to do dinner, after you linger a bit- check out Wishes from the beach.

Raglan Road or Boma.
Boma is a buffet but has options you won't find anywhere esle.
Raglan Road has a large menu for a Disney restaurant and lots of very good options. The Ger's bread pudding is out of this world!

Downtown disney because there is more to choose from resort restaurants have one theme usually. DTD has many choices in which you could change your mind.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Raglan Road or Sanaa. Sanaa gives you the added bonus of seeing the beautiful AKV Kidani and the animals on the savannah!

I'd go Raglan Road or Kouzina (@ the Boardwalk). RR is great for lunch or dinner- entertainment is Irish dancing in the evenings.

I like Kouzina, with its Mediterranean flavor and eating along the Boardwalk for dinner- with the entertainment being Jellyrolls, the dueling piano bar (adults only).

Boma (yummy buffet at AKL)...or Beaches and Cream (at Beach Club and if you feel like sandwiches and ice cream..they don't take ADRs, just walk ins)....or Whispering Canyon (at Wilderness Lodge and all you can eat skillet is nice comfort food and bottomless milkshakes).

Thanks everybody!! This is a harder decision than I expected! Because of the FD promo we are able to stay an extra day. We decided to put it about 3 days before our check out as kinda a "down day". Gah...I didn't expect this to be that hard!!

Yak & Yeti
Via Napoli
Ohana
Be Our Guest
Paradise 37
Chef Mickey
Garden Grill
Tusker House-breakfast
Chefs de France
50s Prime Time
Crystal Palace-breakfast
Liberty Tree

Thanks!!

Two of our favorites are Boma and Cape May Clambake.

I'd go Raglan Road or Kouzina (@ the Boardwalk). RR is great for lunch or dinner- entertainment is Irish dancing in the evenings.

I like Kouzina, with its Mediterranean flavor and eating along the Boardwalk for dinner- with the entertainment being Jellyrolls, the dueling piano bar (adults only).

I'd second these suggestions (Raglan Road or Kouzzina) and also second Cape May, and then add Captain's Grille as an alternative to Cape May.
Boma is also nice.

Raglan Road would be my choice.
It is a beautiful restaurant that was built in Ireland, disassembled and shipped to DTD, and reassembled.
It has warm, friendly servers and excellent food. The choices on the menu are more varied than most Disney restaurants.
There is a live Irish band in the evenings and periodic Irish Step Dancers entertain.
It is a really fun evening.

You've gotten great suggestions...

just a thought: is there a resort you haven't been to? I love just visiting the other resorts and some of them are just spectacular. If you haven't been to one, maybe get an ADR there.

You've gotten great suggestions...

just a thought: is there a resort you haven't been to? I love just visiting the other resorts and some of them are just spectacular. If you haven't been to one, maybe get an ADR there.

See this is my problem. I love to check out new resorts....but we hit several of them during our trips each time. So far we have been to:
Boma
Cape May - Breakfast and Dinner
Chef Mickey - dinner
Maya Grill
Trails End Restaurant
1900 Park Fare - breakfast and dinner
Kona Cafe - breakfast (maybe dinner here??)
Ohana
Whispering Canyon
Captains Grill

At DTD:
Cap'n Jack's
Ragland Rd
House of Blues
Wolfgang Puck

We have a Rainforest Cafe here so that isn't a 'treat' and hubby ate at T-Rex when he went down a day early to prep from his proposal.

We aren't opposed to going back to some of those but part of me wants to try something new!! :rotfl: That's one of the problems with Disney...I want to try something new so I keep going back.....yeah lets blame it on that!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter