Dtd Experts..i Need Your Help!

OhioTony

DIS Veteran
My Wife broke her Etched wine glass we purchased on Main Street at the Magic Kingdom last year. :guilty: A true work of art, it had the Caste, and her lovely name etched in it, and boy did she use it a LOT! :dance3: She says wine just doesn't taste the same now. Tastes good to me, as mine is still intact! :confused3 ...however, we are going to "That other place In Orlando" this Aug. :rolleyes1 Does anyone know if the etched wine glasses are available anywhere in Downtown Disney? Please help, as life is always better when the little lady had a full glass of wine! :thumbsup2

I was there in December, and I don't remember anywhere in Downtown Disney that did the glass etching - I'm sorry!

But, I know that my husband ordered a etched mug with Sorcerer Mickey and my name on it for my birthday. I believe he called the store directly, but I'll find out for sure.

Don't know how much of a help that is, but maybe you can try calling? Good luck!

Arribas Brothers in DTD does glass etching. It is behind Ghirardelli, next to The Basin.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter