DTD buses

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by pinkstar15, Mar 29, 2008.

1. pinkstar15

pinkstar15 Mouseketeer

What time do the buses stop running at DTD. Don't they run longer at pleasure island. I need to go pick up some grocerys at the gas station across the street around 8:30-9:00 and this is my only way to do it since i won't have a car. I want to make sure i can still get back to the resort. Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. DisneyGirlie

DisneyGirlie DIS Veteran

I think it's 2am.
    Hopefully someone can give a more definite answer.

4. danny1649

danny1649 <font color=green>Will be wearing some lime green< Moderator

Here on Transportation Board can help you with your question.:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

5. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

To the best of my knowledge, they stop running around 2 am, but perhaps Tyler knows exactly.

6. CanadianGuy

CanadianGuy <font color=green><br><br><font color=blue>Me and Moderator

They usually start clearing out the clubs at around 1:45 / 1:55am and the last bus usually goes back just after 2am for each resort.

:)

Knox

7. CR Resort Fan 4 Life

CR Resort Fan 4 Life DIS Veteran

I remember hearing the last buses are 2:00 AM out of Pleasure Island, because they stop picking up guests at the Marketplace bus station one hour after their stores close.

8. CarolMN

CarolMN DVC Co-Moderator Moderator

In any event, you will not need to worry if you are looking to return to your resort from Downtown Disney between 8:30p and 9:00p. :teeth: The MarketPlace stores generally don't close until 11 pm. And it's true that the buses run until at least 2 am on the PI side. (For obvious reasons, you may not want to be on the last bus that leaves PI).

If you do get stranded (or get tired of waiting for your bus), you can always grab a cab.