DTD buses

pinkstar15

Mouseketeer
What time do the buses stop running at DTD. Don't they run longer at pleasure island. I need to go pick up some grocerys at the gas station across the street around 8:30-9:00 and this is my only way to do it since i won't have a car. I want to make sure i can still get back to the resort. Thanks

Here on Transportation Board can help you with your question.:goodvibes :goodvibes Danny

To the best of my knowledge, they stop running around 2 am, but perhaps Tyler knows exactly.

They usually start clearing out the clubs at around 1:45 / 1:55am and the last bus usually goes back just after 2am for each resort.

:)

Knox

I remember hearing the last buses are 2:00 AM out of Pleasure Island, because they stop picking up guests at the Marketplace bus station one hour after their stores close.

In any event, you will not need to worry if you are looking to return to your resort from Downtown Disney between 8:30p and 9:00p. :teeth: The MarketPlace stores generally don't close until 11 pm. And it's true that the buses run until at least 2 am on the PI side. (For obvious reasons, you may not want to be on the last bus that leaves PI).

If you do get stranded (or get tired of waiting for your bus), you can always grab a cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter