Dry Cleaning

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by lbullard, Oct 22, 2007.

1. lbullard

lbullard Mouseketeer

Apr 30, 2006
    I am thinking about just bringing my dh suit and shirt and wondered what it would be to have it dry cleaned on board? How long does it take. I hate the thought of trying to bring it wrinkle free. Anyone used this service?

Thanks Lynn
  2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Windy City Heather

Windy City Heather DIS Veteran

Sep 8, 2003
    We just get everything press on board not dry cleaned. Last time, I got 4 shirts and 1 dress press and it was $11.00. Double that cost if you are dry cleaning too. We got it all back the next day.
  4. jiminyC_fan

jiminyC_fan <font color=FF00CC>Missing Captain Mickey!<br><fon

Jul 24, 2001
    We use it for both services. Drycleaning and pressing. I feel the cost is very cheap for drycleaning and it is always back on time.
  5. wifeofgrumpy

wifeofgrumpy Mouseketeer

Sep 15, 2005
    Wonderful service, we just got back Oct 13 and I used the service for the first time. I had my daughters formal dry cleaned along w/ 4 shirts pressed, $15.00, would have cost me $20 at home just for the dress. They did an absolute wonderful job. I usually iron and starch my dh shirts b4 we leave told him no more, from now on I'll just have them done on the ship. If I remember right I left it to be p/u on our bed at around 7pm and got it back around noon the next day. They also did a great job on my dh pirate shirt (peasant shirt w/ poofy sleeves)

I found my price list, the price to have a 2 piece suit cleaned is $7.00, half of that if you just want it pressed.
  6. tksbaskets

tksbaskets DIS Veteran

Jan 17, 2002
    GREAT service!!! If you have it in the bag for your stateroom host by 5 pm (if I recall) it is back the next morning. I actually brought dirty/wrinkled shirts and immediatly sent them to the Disney CL dry cleaners.

I used their laundry for basic laundry also. SOOOOoooo much better than spending part of my cruise at the laundry room. :goodvibes