Driving time from DL to USH on a Sunday morning

HenDuck

DIS Veteran
Hi All,

I plan to drive from the Disneyland area to Universal Studios very early on a Sunday morning next summer. I am thinking we will get on the road by 7:30 a.m.

Barring some horrendous carmageddon-type event, can you give me an estimate of how long that drive will take? Will there be traffic on a Sunday morning going in that direction?

Thanks much!
:drive:

With no traffic, google says 40 mins if you take I-5 and the 101 and if you start at exactly 7:30 (google directions has a feature that will show commute time with different departure times). I would account for at least 30 extra minutes if there happens to be an accident or some other problem!! Good luck!

Traffic is light Sunday morning, but I do have to recommend getting early entry tickets and getting there for park open. The park starts getting crowded after 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter