Driving Me Crazy

tfc3rid

DIS Veteran
The DVC website is driving me nuts... I'm trying to access the Members Only portion of the site, have had a username and password for 3 years now and now apparently the Cookies on my computer were reset and I have to reenter my initlal Member ID number and PIN on the Member site...

How freakin frustrating!

The DVC website is driving me nuts... I'm trying to access the Members Only portion of the site, have had a username and password for 3 years now and now apparently the Cookies on my computer were reset and I have to reenter my initlal Member ID number and PIN on the Member site...

How freakin frustrating!

Same thing happened to me....who remembers the ID number and Pin from 6 years ago. I posted this yesterday on here and most don't seem to have the problem. so I guess I just won't use it. :confused3

I had that happen to me last week and then the next day it went back to where I could get one with the username and password. I too had no idea what my original ones were or where I may have put them.

I had the same thing happening. I called member services and they took care of me in less than 5 minutes!

Same thing here.. It happened to me yesterday I called MS and within a few minutes I was able to log in without any additional information. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter