Driving from NH to FL:

luvsmickeymouse

Opt to Adopt!
I would like to price a rental car for driving from NH to FL, I am not sure if they offer unlimited mileage. I found one for unlimited mileage until you reach Virginia, and then it goes to $.25 per mile after that, with 150 miles free per day. Has anyone ever done this?

Every place is different, but I know my local Enterprise does unlimited miles on anything that's not a "premium" car (meaning: "luxury", SUV, or Van).

we have done this trip before, renting from MHT. Pretty sure I used Alamo, and you can drive anywhere in the US

We are driving to FL in 2 weeks. We rented from Alamo - got a slight discount through BJ's and the total is $283 for 12 days - UNLIMITED miles. We're picking it up at the Alamo in Boston. I believe the Enterprise ones we priced out were also unlimited miles.

We had hoped to get a mini-van, but no such luck. They were ridiculously priced everywhere. And those that weren't, had limitations on them such as couldn't leave New England, charge by miles etc... So, we are getting a 5 passenger car.

Coming from NH, you definitely want unlimited. You're looking at roughly 3000 miles!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter