Driving Down from Canada - Mall of America ??s

mamax2

Mouseketeer
We are driving down through the eastern states from Ontario, and would like to stop in at the Mall of America on the way down. Has anyone ever been there? Any suggestion for what to see/do? And how much time should we allot for it? Any advice would be appreciated.

I've personally never been, but my husband has, and he is not a mall shopper AT ALL!! He said he could have easily spent a couple of days shopping in there and there is a TON of stuff for kids to do in there too, I think he said a whole water park was in there.

I'm jealous you are going, I cant wait to get there myself!!

I took my boys there (then 2, 5, 7) two years ago, and they loved it. My youngest still talks about Camp Snoopy (the amusement park inside of it).

mamax2 said:
We are driving down through the eastern states from Ontario, and would like to stop in at the Mall of America on the way down. Has anyone ever been there? Any suggestion for what to see/do? And how much time should we allot for it? Any advice would be appreciated.

Uh, you know that the Mall of America is in Minnesota, right? Not anywhere near the eastern states?? :)

Maybe you're thinking of some other mall?
Mall of America is in Bloomington Minnesota, in the Minneapolis/St Paul metro area. It's 900 miles from Milton Ontario, mostly west, even a little north.
It's an interesting place to go to, but that's a loooong way out of the way!

sassyat30 said:
Uh, you know that the Mall of America is in Minnesota, right? Not anywhere near the eastern states?? :)

LOL we just found that out. Trying for another spot to stop and check out on the way. :teleport: Though we are not opposed to driving through the night.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!