Drivin' in Florida - what do you find odd or funny about it?

I think one of the problems around WDW is there are are lot of British/other foreign drivers driving vehicles they are not familar with in a traffic system they are not familar with.

Getting into the passenger side instead of the drivers side :lmao:

Arriving at the fuel pump for the first time and wondering which side the filler cap is :rotfl:

Turning a corner and seeing the 'Wrong Way' sign :scared1:

Getting into the car when its been in full sun all day :scared:

I hate the fuelling - I always dread it and have a good look at the car before leaving to fill up!! The petrol stations are sometimes very hard to get out of - people tend to abandon huge cars then head into the shop. I am always very relieved to get out!!

Also, when a light changes to amber and red a huge number of drivers try to squeeze on through. We were once almost hit by the truck behind us who just assumed we would fly on through the red. I usually slow down more than necessary approaching a light now!! I also take my time taking off in case someone is squeezing through the other way!!

But I love driving there though - DH never gets near the steering wheel!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter