Drive time from DL to Universal and best days?

turtlegurl

Earning My Ears
We are staying at DL resort for 5 days but want to do Universal for one day. How long (timewise) is the drive? We will be taking a shuttle. We have dinner reservations Thursday and Friday night so was considering going Saturday to Universal as we won't have to rush back. Also, I have been told to bring towels for the kids for the Nick Blast Zone (?) kids are 8 and 4...

we have driven it several times in my own car can take 45 mins to a lil over an hour but i do drive like im in the grand prix and not easily bullied on the road much to my families dismay:lmao: we have never done a shuttle as i like to be in control, it really wasnt that bad of a drive. i like to decide when im done not when a shuttle driver decides....we like to explore citywalk after the day at the park..... we have been know to stay at citywalk till 11 or 12 @ night depends on whats going on!! our last trip they had a concert going on that the teenage girls in our group just had to watch:worship: frankie j and christina millian...and although i like popular music all those teens was almost too much for me:headache: it was fun and we got some great video of the kids and they all got autographs..... in the park we took kids to nicks blast zone first thing so if they got wet they'de dry quickly and they did in no time at all but we love that part we always do the wet stuff first...waterworld show we always sit in front row so always soaked....:yay: just take ur time and enjoy if u want to take towels go for it but do u really need to? i'de say no not really, depending on weather kids will dry fast...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter