drinks in the park

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by nolatime, May 18, 2012.

1. nolatime

nolatime Earning My Ears

Are there any unlimited drink refills in the park?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. sonnyjane

sonnyjane DIS Veteran

Not like they have at WDW.

If you eat at a place like Plaza Inn where you serve yourself your own soft drink, you can refill it while you're actually sitting there eating your meal, but not throughout the day.

Also, at Market House on Main St. if you save your receipt you can get a coffee refill, but most here say that the coffee there (Nescafe) is horrible so you probably don't want a refill anyway lol.

4. rtfelt

rtfelt Disneyland AP

Actually no one gets refills inside WDW parks either--except the water parks. Those who are on the DDP and get free drink refills in the resorts do NOT get them inside the parks--unless of course that's changed since we were there August 2011--unlikely.

5. Isatricia

Isatricia Mouseketeer

You can get water at nearly any restaurant. We took drink mix powder and made our own drinks.

6. 2boysmom1998

2boysmom1998 Mouseketeer

When I was at WDW you could get drink refills at the onsite hotels. Not at the parks though. I don't believe that DL will let you have refills either.

7. Huff

Huff DIS Veteran

Is there a list somewhere of the counter service restaurants in the parks or in DTD that have free refills?

I know of Jazz Kitchen Express in DTD that does.

8. QueenBeeMB

QueenBeeMB DLR AP and former CM

There is a way to get ulimited coffee refills from a location on main street. You buy a coffee keep you recipe and cup and you can go back all day. The location had temp moved due to the construction. So maybe someone has a heads up on the location currently.

:thumbsup2

9. cmwade77

cmwade77 DIS Veteran

Ok, here is where you can get unlimited soft drink refills, while eating there only:
    All Table Service locations
    Rancho Del Zocallo
    Plaza Inn (They are resisting getting the large cups, but if they do, this is rumored to stop then as well)
    Officially Rancho Del Zocalo and Pizza Port have stoped when they started selling large drinks; howver, most cashier will permit it.

White Water Snacks
    Tangaroa Terrace
    Ralph Brenan's Express Kitchen
    La Brea Bakery Express (but who know when they reopen)
    Tortilla Joe's Cantina

And pure speculation, but based upon experience:
    Earl of Sandwhich

In all honesty, I think they should offer $0.99 refills on souvenir sippers.