• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Drinking around the World

Finished most of my bud light, which is good for me since I would not drink ordinarily. Did see some ugly women playing the bagpipes at Canada. Very scary.

Hmmmm... that gives me mixed messages.

1) You are drinking alot - as your sensitivity towards others is starting to lack.
2) You are not drinking enough, because (as history has taught us) the more you drink, the better looking the women become.

1) You are drinking alot - as your sensitivity towards others is starting to lack.
2) You are not drinking enough, because (as history has taught us) the more you drink, the better looking the women become.

Should have started in Mexico I guess. :)

Just left Italy. We had some Col de Sasso, a dry, red wine. Off to Germany, again.

**Giggle**

I'd love to do this when we're down there in October!!

I've become a bit of a lightweight since having kids though, so don't know how far I'd get! lol

Go over to China and go to the egg roll cart - stand - and get a "Cantoloopy".

Cantaloupe Juice and Smirnoff. Very refreshing. ;) :thumbsup2

ETA - My picture below is a drinking around the world shot. Passion Fruit Marg's. OLE!

If you do make it to the tequila bar in Mexico (which I highly recommend) and need a little snack to keep you going, ask for the homemade chips and salsa. Once you eat about half of them, give the "La Cava" a try. Yumm......

La Cava
El Mayor Blanco Tequila, Triple Sec Liquor, fresh lime juice and agave nectar syrup, topped with blood orange foam, served on teh rocks with a cactus-lemongrass salt rim

Oh, and you might want to drink it slooooooooow. ;)

Simba? Need an update...

I wonder if the baby lion has passed out somewhere between Norway and China?
If anyone sees a sleeping lion on the ground, don't shoot him - he's just drunk, skooch him off to the side, he has good intention, I promise you.

Unless the women in question are Off Kilter. And then it's a whole 'nother conversation ...

:earsboy:

Why not quit while you are still somewhat ahead and enjoy the park? :confused3
You enjoy the park your way ... he's enjoying the park his way. Drinking around the world is a time-honored tradition at Epcot. Who's to say he's not having fun at the same time?

:drinking1

Just left Germany, had some Apple wine. Everything is starting to become more interesting, especially the kid that just walked by with horns on his head (Viking helmet). Typing has become more difficult. I am not a good speller sober, so I am deferring to my buddy but he is also playing. At China, almost there. Hope you are doing well. We are.

Had to back track to France to pick up a photo. We did not need this this delay. Now on to China to finish quest.

A drinking passport? Great idea! Can you share it with us?

Here is the link to the thread. I will let you contact Slaball1. Since I'm not the creater I would feel uncomfortable passing it out.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2373982

Also, I just noticed on pg. 5 EpcotKilterFan posted a link to Drink Around The World. I would have put the link here but I am clueless as to how to do that.

Hope this helps!

Here is the link to the thread. I will let you contact Slaball1. Since I'm not the creater I would feel uncomfortable passing it out.

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2373982

Also, I just noticed on pg. 5 EpcotKilterFan posted a link to Drink Around The World. I would have put the link here but I am clueless as to how to do that.

Hope this helps!

Type something and highlight it then press the button shown.

postalink.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter