Drink prices...

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by KateMW, Jan 5, 2013.

1. KateMW

KateMW DIS Veteran

I love a good fruity drink while in the sun! So I'm curious how much the drinks are onboard:cool1:. Also, what is the Drink of the Day? Is it something they do specials on?

Also, what's the average price of the drinks I see on top of every dinner menu?

Thanks!!:thumbsup2

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 2BusyPlanning

2BusyPlanning DIS Veteran

4. bitlerzx4

bitlerzx4 DIS Veteran

thank you for that website!

5. SleepyDeb

SleepyDeb Mouseketeer

Seriously? $105 for 1 oz of one of the cognacs? I know nothing about cognacs. Anyone know why?

6. darwinsrule

darwinsrule DIS Veteran

It is a blended cognacs made up of cognacs that have been aged up to 100 years. Not my drink but the general idea remains the same - the longer it ages he more it cost. I will stick with a single malt, but not at that price.

With any luck may we all be worth $100 oz when we are 100.

7. EeyoreIsMyName

EeyoreIsMyName DIS Veteran

The Drink of the Day is just a special drink for that day (one is alcohlic and one is non-alcoholic). I think they were $4-$5 each for the non-alcoholic ones (no special price or price break on them). The drinks at the top of the dinner menu are the same price as the bar prices for drinks 9so again 44-$5 for the non-alcoholic drink at the top of the menu). sorry-don't drink alcohol so can't help you with those prices. The bars have different drink menus but if you locate a drink you really like, they will make it for you in another bar.

8. Cruise

Cruise <font color=blue>Wake up, your month is up!;)</fon

DCL has, in my opinion, very reasonable prices on alcoholic drinks considering you're a captive audience. It seemed like most of the drinks ran in the $6.25-$7.50 range - which is less than some of the restaurants around here charge for the same drink. That's for drinks that are "common" - pina colada, etc. The specialty ones they make for the cruise can run up into the $8-$9 range.

The drink of the day changes every day (obviously) and will be $4.50 (I believe). You'll see listings for it in your daily Navigator and in some of the elevators where they change out the cards for daily events.

HTH.