7:00 pm

meet by Showcase Plaza?

So far, participant:
mdvlprof
OKW Lover?
apurplebrat?
easyd
brer rabbit

Before or after works for us. We might book a night at one of the Epcot hotels just for this event.

Hmmm, that brings up an interesting point. I wonder if Dreams Unlimited is going to be able to offer some really good rates at the Swolphin before/after this cruise.

Interested for after the cruise! Will be at WDW till December 13...

I would definitely be interested in taking part! Am looking at doing a 3 night post-cruise stay at the Swan/Dolphin so I can check out the Christmas decorations.

I would definitely be interested in taking part! Am looking at doing a 3 night post-cruise stay at the Swan/Dolphin so I can check out the Christmas decorations.

probably will stay at Swalphin post-cruise. But only staying 1 night, since DD has to get back to her job.

Depends on when. Have dinner on Dec 7

What time is your dinner?

DATW time is still tentative and can be changed. Date - not so much - DD and DS have to get back to jobs.

[Oh the joys of entry-level. They're taking a couple days unpaid, since vacation time won't cover the whole trip.]

Dinner is around 7:30 at Calif Grill. May make getting back to EPCOT a challenge.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!