Dressing Up?

Discussion in 'UK Community Board' started by Wellard Stallard, May 27, 2002.

1. Wellard Stallard

Wellard Stallard Groovy DIS Chick with Attitude

How many of you actually go to MNSSHP in fancy dress? Do you go in just halloween costumes or does anything go??

I would like to dress up on halloween (it's my birthday after all!) What does everyone think?

Thanks

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. BevS97

BevS97 disney scrapper

in the states, halloween means fancy dress but not necessarily witches, ghosts and goblins, it can be any kind of fancy dress.

As to what to wear to the party - well, I;ve no idea:confused:

Bev

4. KayleeUK

KayleeUK Still here.....

Hi

When we went to MNSSHP in 2000, we felt quite 'out of it' not being dressed up. There were hundereds of Buzz, Woody's, Princess's and Harry Potters.

I have been trying to convince DH to dress up this year - but I don't seem to be getting anywhere. So I might just get my face painted - to get into the spirit :D

Kaylee

5. caroley

caroley Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah

An awful lot of people were dressed as Disney characters. Well, I suppose they would be really :p

We didn't feel out of place last year, not being in costume, but I'd like to dress up this year, if I can persuade the other two to do it too. I quite fancy being a pirate :D

6. Madjock

Madjock <font color=blue>You don't have to be Mad but it h

Our eldest DD was Snow White, our youngest had a Dalmation costume we bought from Walmarts which was so cute! DH was a ghost and I was a witch. We also bought our costumes from Walmarts and they were very cheap so we thought if we have to leave them behind it would be no big deal but in the end they squeezed into our cases.

Its great fun to join in the spirit of the thing and looks good when you get your free photo if you're all dressed up!!!

Annmarie

7. Truly

Truly Earning My Ears

I dress up just to visit Disney...it doesn't have to be a "special occassion". I have lots of character ears, and even have a little Minnie dress - the polka dot one!