Dresses!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Annaso

Earning My Ears
Is anyone here giving away dresses, or just princess stuff? I will give good, and not to meantion RARE stuff!!!!!!!

I will give a musketeer hat, maybe a space suit(or the code for the suit), clothing, SECRET CODES (magic, credit, etc.), and furniture. Oh, and I think I can even give u special VMK cheats. What do you say?!!!!!! PLZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

annaso, you have yourself a deal. set up a time and date and i will do it. the girls name on vmk will be jessegal.

i accept the offer for the:
space suit code
musketeer hat
and any of the secret codes you CANT get off the internet.
btw what are the furnishing you are willing to give up? i am in search of a spider web wall divider and skeleton chair but if you dont have these that is fine.

I will give the musketeer hat, the Herbie code, space suit code, and once if I go to Disney World in early January, even a quest code or two. I dont know the date yet, but I will PM you when we should trade.

ok i will be on as jessegal today, is that ok for you? just tell me when you'll be on, and set up a place to meet.

camo-man said:
ok i will be on as jessegal today, is that ok for you? just tell me when you'll be on, and set up a place to meet.
Yes, but I dont have the codes written down where I am. So do you mind if for now I only trade the musketeer hat, and another day the codes?

Note to JemtheWonderful,get on vMK and search CL_CaptainBrain so we can trade.:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter