Dress in the park after ceremony

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by *Valdez*, Dec 31, 2012.

1. *Valdez*

*Valdez* Mouseketeer

I know you are not allowed to wear your dress into the parks during regular park hours, but what special dress did you wear into the parks? I want to see pictures of what you wore into the parks after your ceremony.

Thank you. I am just trying to figure out what to wear for my VR.

2. sambycat

sambycat DIS Veteran

i didn’t wear any sort of special dress, and probably wouldn’t just for the comfort factor and all. we had bride and groom tees and our ears. :goodvibes

edited to add - on one of our pre-engagement trips, we had dinner at victoria and alberts. after dinner we went into the parks and met some friends to take a ride on big thunder! my (now)DH wore a suit and i had on a dress (it was in january), so like a strapless wool pencil skirt type dress, a sweater shrug, tights and high heels. also had the V&A rose in hand. we walked to the ride and then went to the resort. it was fun, we took a picture on main street, but not conducive to having actual fun. we did ride the monorail from the contemporary to the GF for dinner. that was fun.