Dress code for Palo brunch

TChrist05

DIS Veteran
Hello all....could you please tell me what is the dress requirements for the Palo brunch. I have done dinner but never brunch.
Thanks.
Tom

hello all....could you please tell me what is the dress requirements for the palo brunch. I have done dinner but never brunch.
Thanks.
Tom

we have done brunch a few times and are doing it again in dec. I think minimum smart casual. Long pants and collared shirt.

From DCL's website:

Dress Code
At Palo, dress pants and shirt or jacket is required for men and a dress or pantsuit is required for women. Please no jeans, shorts, capri pants, flip-flops or tennis shoes.

This is from WDWinfo.com

During dinner, gentlemen will be required to wear a dress shirt. Gentlemen wearing polo shirts, t-shirts, Tommy Bahama style shirts, etc will not be allowed admittance. Jackets and/or ties are recommended but not required. Notices will be in the Personal Navigator, on the Palo reservation card and a sign outside the elevators on deck 10 will contain this dress advisory. The Resort Casual dress code for brunch remains unchanged.

I wore Capris and a nice top. They will ask you to change if you show up wearing jeans.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter