Dreams Villas of Orlando

mom2allison01

Mouseketeer
I was looking at this site (it is listed in the top of every forum) for Dreams Villas of Orlando. It looks like a great deal, spacious, and beuatiful - plus close to WDW. Has anyone stayed here or know anything about these villas? Is it really worth it? Any advice or suggestions would be appreciated!

I was listening to the Dis Unplugged podcast and they were talking about it. Apparently, some of the podcast team are the owners. I think they also do the Dreams Unlimited travel agency. It sounded really nice and it sounds like they really care about having a good quality product. I was interested and looked at the links today too. Every hotel that is recommended on the Dis has to meet with their approval first so I think you would be safe renting from them.

The Dream Villas are owned by John Magi and Kevin Klose, two of the Dis Unplugged podcasters and travel agents/co-owner (John) of the Dreams Unlimited Travel Agency. They are two great guys and I would so love to rent from them, except for the fact I love staying onsite.

The property sounds beautiful and I have only heard wonderful things about it.

THANK YOU so much for the replies! I just wanted to make sure I was looking into a place that was reputable and you answered my question!

We are staying at the Seven Dwarfs Lane Dream Villas in April. So far, the company has been very good in answering my questions. There have been no problems with handling everything on line. I am looking forward to the space as we will have four teenagers with us!!

We are staying at the Seven Dwarfs Lane Dream Villas in April. So far, the company has been very good in answering my questions. There have been no problems with handling everything on line. I am looking forward to the space as we will have four teenagers with us!!

I was also looking at this location for our family in June. It looks like a lovely place for a great price. I will look for your comments when you return. Have a wonderful trip!! :)

My family and I spent a wonderful week on Seven Dwarfs Lane from 17 - 24 Dec 07. Dreams Villas are exceptional - especially with teenagers. We had only stayed on Disney Property prior to this visit. The kids had their own space, the place is very clean and seems almost brand new. Just read your instruction booklet to follow the check-out rules, and we received our deposit back within two days. I highly recommend!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter