Dreams Unlimited question

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by aprilgail2, Jan 1, 2003.

1. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

How long does it take Dreams unlimited to get back to you with a price? I filled out the form about 4 days ago and haven't heard anything back from them and I can't find a phone number on the website where I can call and ask....

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Mickeylover

Mickeylover Mouseketeer

4. peg2001

peg2001 <font color=FF6600>Can drive DH away with a banana

Must be due to the holidays because I have always gotten a very quick response from them. . .a few hours, not days. You might wait until tomorrow and if you still haven't heard, send an e-mail inquiring.

Peggy

5. buzz&woody'smom

buzz&woody'smom DIS Veteran

I know John from DU gave me my quote and booked our next cruise and he mentioned that DU would be closed the 31st and 1st.

Hope you hear something soon :)

6. Michelle

Michelle <font color=darkgreen><i>"It's like Lord of the Fl

Aprilgail, please e-mail webmaster@dreamsunlimitedtravel.com with your reservation number if you have it and they will look into it. Although the offices are closed they are still processing reservations and it sounds like there may be a problem with your request. Often it's because the e-mail address was input incorrectly and Dreams gets the mail sent to you returned as undeliverable. They will be able to help you if you contact them. :)

7. aprilgail2

aprilgail2 Guest

Thanks! I just got the reply a few minutes ago from them!