Dreams Unlimited Agent Referral Please

ScottJayhawk

Mouseketeer
Hopefully this post is allowed, apologies if not and I'll remove it quickly if so.

I consider myself pretty knowledgeable about DVC, the parks and planning. But ready for our first cruise soon and despite a lot of reading and learning still know I need help.

I'm confident they're all great but does anybody have a recommendation for a DU agent that is a rock star when it comes to cruising? Particularly the Dream/Fantasy.

Thanks in advance!

I've used DU to book 7 cruises so far. Tracey Heinrichs is the agent we use.

I've been working with Merrie T. for my cruise in May. She's been great to work with.

Being new to this, I don't know if this is allowed either but since its a question...I'll answer it...I haven't been on a Disney Cruise as of yet (yes its soooo over due) but I use Dreams all the time and the agent I use is Daniel Fronckowiak. He is really awesome at helping me with all my plans for Disney World. I have also used several other ones in the past and they were all good also, just Dan has been the one I have used in the last couple of years. I hope this helps!

We just used Dan Fronckowiak and he was great. He even remembered to tell Disney about my husband's birthday cause I totally forgot.

I've booked 2 cruises and 1 WDW trip with Michele Snoddy. I have been very pleased and she has been really quick to respond.

:cool2:Bond. Dorothy Bond. :cool2:

:cheer2:She's fabulous!!! But honestly, I haven't seen anybody complain about a "bad" agent by name on here...DU really knows what they're doing and are generally VERY quick to fix anything that does go wrong. They're only human, so there are mistakes from time to time, but issues seem to be resolved quickly - both in my own experience and from reading others' stories. I don't think you'd be unhappy with any choice, and if you were, you could simply ask to be assigned another agent and they'd be happy to do that for you!!!

BethF handled reservations for our party of 19 (3 families) and was fantastic!!

Marla Hellwig has booked all my past and future cruises and she has always gotten back to me in a timely manner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter