Dreams Come True at ACMI

*~*stacey*~*

Mouseketeer
Don't know if anyone else has posted on this yet but....I just got back from Melbourne and had to tell everyone that if you are in the area head over to the ACMI in Federation Square and check out the Dreams come True exhibit it has concept art, original and reproduction cells, models, memorabilia etc from Disney with art from pre-Snow White, Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Princess and the Frog and Tangled. It is absolutely amazing to see it all and learn how these movies were made etc. however do allow yourself at least an hour and a half to see it all (It took us about 2 hours to move through the exhibit), and the exhibit is there until the 26th of April.

ladies dont take this the wrong way :rotfl2:

but i live about 20 mins from federation square and have never been to see anything either in federation square or on federation square :confused3

its just not my cup of tea
im sure there are those that enjoy that kind of stuff and i encourage that
personally i would prefer to be punched in the face than to go to a art gallery
any art gallery
or a winery

:confused3

but on a more interesting note
their is a drag strip right near by :banana:

I went a few weeks ago (and work just across the road) and cant wait to go back. The art is amazing. The closest thing to being in Disney. It even gave me the Disney chills. Can't recommend it highly enough!

Heading down for work at the end of this month. I'll pop over and have a look whilst I'm in Melbourne.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter