Dreaming of Tinkerbell pins...

Discussion in 'Disney Promotions and Celebrations--Current Promot' started by HollyJoy, Dec 11, 2006.

1. HollyJoy

HollyJoy DIS Veteran

Feb 4, 2004
    Never did see that elusive dream team during our 8 day visit to the world, though we saw their pixie dust spread far and wide, all over each of the parks. We were really hoping for those cloud ears, too. *sigh* oh well..

My youngest daughter was awarded with a special tinkerbell pin set from a cast member (a manager) when she offered one of her pins to her sister to trade, when she didn't have any pins left to trade off. :) The cast member said it was because she helped make someone else's dream come true, and was very giving :) You can imagine, I was as proud as she was thrilled :teeth:
  2. krismom

krismom <font color=blue>New Rule:<br><marquee><font color

Mar 12, 2004
    I have an extra set of ears if you's like to trade for a few pins?!
    We kept saying, "wish we got the lanyard instead of the ears"- but were happy to get anything at all!
  3. hezreck

hezreck DIS Veteran

Oct 14, 2004
    We got the Tinkerbell Pixie dust pins becuase I found a camcorder on a pressed penny machine and truned it in to the CM working at the store. We kept one and gave one to a little girl who wanted to pin trade with my DD. She thought that was pretty neat.