Dreaming of Tinkerbell pins...

HollyJoy

DIS Veteran
Never did see that elusive dream team during our 8 day visit to the world, though we saw their pixie dust spread far and wide, all over each of the parks. We were really hoping for those cloud ears, too. *sigh* oh well..

My youngest daughter was awarded with a special tinkerbell pin set from a cast member (a manager) when she offered one of her pins to her sister to trade, when she didn't have any pins left to trade off. :) The cast member said it was because she helped make someone else's dream come true, and was very giving :) You can imagine, I was as proud as she was thrilled :teeth:

I have an extra set of ears if you's like to trade for a few pins?!
We kept saying, "wish we got the lanyard instead of the ears"- but were happy to get anything at all!

We got the Tinkerbell Pixie dust pins becuase I found a camcorder on a pressed penny machine and truned it in to the CM working at the store. We kept one and gave one to a little girl who wanted to pin trade with my DD. She thought that was pretty neat.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter