Dreaming of the Disney DREAM, Feb 17, 2013

Hello everyone!

:thanks: We would like to thank everyone who participated in the FE gift exchange. We also loved everything we received...

First day back at work and as I cross 5th Ave it doesn't feel real yet...I'm still on the Dream...I'm sure it will hit me soon enough...lol

Please keep in touch, hope to see you all again...:grouphug:

...next cruise December 21, 2014 on the Magic...

:wave2:

Thank you everyone who participated in the FE exchange. We were overwhelmed with the wonderful gifts we received. (I thought I would have some spare space in my suitcase, but it was filled with all those wonderful gifts).

Tom and I did not make it to the actual meet, but we did meet some of you during the cruise and we loved meeting each and every one of you. :thumbsup2

Dania, Jimmy and Alex - thanks for sharing your table with us. We had the most wonderful time.
And maybe we can talk you into cruising next February again.

Hi All!
Just wanted to "ditto" the thank you for all the great FE gifts!! We didn't get to meet too many of you since we arrived at the DIS meet in enough time to get a nametag when my daughter fell in the lobby and needed to get stitches on the boat before we even left port! Hopefully we will see some of you on future cruises!

Thank you everyone who participated in the FE exchange. We were overwhelmed with the wonderful gifts we received. (I thought I would have some spare space in my suitcase, but it was filled with all those wonderful gifts).

Tom and I did not make it to the actual meet, but we did meet some of you during the cruise and we loved meeting each and every one of you. :thumbsup2

Dania, Jimmy and Alex - thanks for sharing your table with us. We had the most wonderful time.
And maybe we can talk you into cruising next February again.

Are you kidding!!! Our vacation was complete having you join us for dinner and drinks :goodvibes

We are actually looking considering Feb 16 on the Wonder to the Caribbean...going to Cozumel and CC with 2 days at sea, departing out of Miami. Interested???

Hi All!
Just wanted to "ditto" the thank you for all the great FE gifts!! We didn't get to meet too many of you since we arrived at the DIS meet in enough time to get a nametag when my daughter fell in the lobby and needed to get stitches on the boat before we even left port! Hopefully we will see some of you on future cruises!

OMG!!! We weren't aware of that...how is she now? How was she during the cruise? Was she able to enjoy her cruise and vacation?

She is ok! Held up very well for only being 2! She hit her chin on one of the marble steps in the lobby...the doctor on board was very good with her, but he didnt want it to get wet. It was very hard to keep her out of Nemo's reef, but we did cover it ell on the sea day and let her go in for a bit. We had to have the stitches removed within 5 days which was when we were at Disney. Our travel insurance company sent a "house call" doctor to our room at Saratoga Springs to remove them which was awesome because she didn't have to go to a hospital. She is doing great now--- a story to tell for sure!

First off - a grand thank you from us as well! I can't believe how many FE gifts we received. I am really going to have to step it up a notch next time in order to fit in! :)

We are actually looking considering Feb 16 on the Wonder to the Caribbean...going to Cozumel and CC with 2 days at sea, departing out of Miami. Interested???

Oh - it would be fun if more people joined us on that one! We booked it while on board. I have never tried anything other than the Dream and although it sounds odd, I am SO excited to try the older ships as well. I know they don't have some of the fun new features like Mickey's Detective Agency or the Aquaduck, but I have heard that the staterooms tend to be slightly larger, there are fewer people per square foot on the ships and of course fewer people on Castaway Cay. Let me know if you book it. It will mean I have to come up with different FE gifts, but that is half of the fun! :)

Hi All!

I had no idea! I am so sorry your trip started that way. I hope your dd is ok and that the rest of your vacation was enjoyable!

She is ok! Held up very well for only being 2! She hit her chin on one of the marble steps in the lobby...the doctor on board was very good with her, but he didnt want it to get wet. It was very hard to keep her out of Nemo's reef, but we did cover it ell on the sea day and let her go in for a bit. We had to have the stitches removed within 5 days which was when we were at Disney. Our travel insurance company sent a "house call" doctor to our room at Saratoga Springs to remove them which was awesome because she didn't have to go to a hospital. She is doing great now--- a story to tell for sure!

Wow...I'm pretty impressed with Disney's doctors. She's your baby and nothing but the best will do and if you are satisfied with their service I know they had to be good.

I'm glas she's doing better...pixiedust:

First off - a grand thank you from us as well! I can't believe how many FE gifts we received. I am really going to have to step it up a notch next time in order to fit in! :)

Oh - it would be fun if more people joined us on that one! We booked it while on board. I have never tried anything other than the Dream and although it sounds odd, I am SO excited to try the older ships as well. I know they don't have some of the fun new features like Mickey's Detective Agency or the Aquaduck, but I have heard that the staterooms tend to be slightly larger, there are fewer people per square foot on the ships and of course fewer people on Castaway Cay. Let me know if you book it. It will mean I have to come up with different FE gifts, but that is half of the fun! :)

Awesome...you're in that cruise as well? Who else from our last cruise? I will have to change it now...must have a family meeting tonight...lol

I started the thread for our next cruise...2/16/14, we have the main dinning.
There are Cast Members on the Dream that we will miss, :sad1: they sort of became part of the family. And we will miss Tom and Karin if we cant convince them to cruise with us to the Western Caribbean :sad: . But it is really nice knowing Aaron, Natalie, Braden, and Cailin will be there :goodvibes

This is the thread (I hope I did it right :rolleyes2)
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3072590

Are you kidding!!! Our vacation was complete having you join us for dinner and drinks :goodvibes

Thank you, Dania! :hug:
I wish that cruise would be an option, but we have already talked friends into joining us for the 2/16/14 out of Port Canaveral. :goodvibes
Plus we would have to travel on the A380, which would mean to get in line for immigration with at least 500 more travellers. :scared1: Probably more as Virgin and BA come in around the same time. :sad2:
But I am sure there will be a next time for us cruising together. :wave2:

I didn't know of your daughter's accident either. So sorry to hear about it. But good to know that you were able to enjoy your cruise even with a trip to the ship's doctor. :goodvibes

Too bad you won't be with us, Karin! We will miss you but I am sure our paths will cross again.

Katerina - I joined your new thread and requested that it be added to t he cruise meets list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter