Dreaming of Mickey waffles

moinab

<font color=009966>That's M.O. in A.B.<br><font co
Last night, I dreamed I was on Deck 9, eating Mickey waffles with whipped cream. It sure sucks to wake up! :teeth:

They are delicious - even plain!!!

Rae

I know they have Mickey waffles at Topsiders/Beach Blanket Buffet on deck 9. Do they also have them in the full service restaurants?

We love the waffles so much we bought a Mickey Mouse waffle maker. They aren't the same as the cruise/resort waffles, but they're still really cute.

lcv-10548.jpg

oooooooooooooooo
I dream of those small chocolate ones from Beach Blanket

Thanks for the memories
Barbara

My kids prefer the ones we make at home. We add mini chocolate chips or blueberries. Have also added bananas(mashed) to the batter( bisquick) Also use club soda in place of the milk for a light and fluffy waffle! A weekend tradition at our house! Gotta love the mouse!

Originally posted by Zandy595
I know they have Mickey waffles at Topsiders/Beach Blanket Buffet on deck 9. Do they also have them in the full service restaurants?

We love the waffles so much we bought a Mickey Mouse waffle maker. They aren't the same as the cruise/resort waffles, but they're still really cute.

lcv-10548.jpg
All you have to do is ask for them in the full service restaurants and you shall receive. DD and DH order them at least once each cruise.

If you want a waffle that tastes very similiar to the resort waffles you have to use a Malt waffle mix, Williams Sonoma sells one tha I heard is close. I don't eat waffles, but someone I used to work with says that mix is very good.

Ok, but how do you replicate the experience of sitting out on deck 9? ;)

Originally posted by moinab
Ok, but how do you replicate the experience of sitting out on deck 9? ;)
Hmm..a little imagination. Video of your vacation on the tv. Disney Radio cd playing in the background and a fan blowing in front of you to create the illusion of a sea breeze.

Hmm..a little imagination. Video of your vacation on the tv. Disney Radio cd playing in the background and a fan blowing in front of you to create the illusion of a sea breeze.

Unfortunately, we don't have video of our cruise, and we took a pitiful number of pictures (too busy with kid wrangling :p) I am eagerly anticipating the arrival of my new DCL planning dvd, however.:hyper:

If I sit out in my yard, I can usually hear the surf (0.4 mile from our front door :sunny: ) and can almost always feel the sea breeze, so if I listen to a Disney cd...:scratchin

I think what I really need is for DH to find a good job so we can book another cruise! :wizard:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter