Dream Room 8592

Mariellen102

Mouseketeer
Hey!! Just book my 30th Bday cruise Jan 5th, 2014 on the dream in room 8592!! Any one have any pics? or Pros/cons regarding the room!! We have five in our room so im guessing it has the bottom bunk, top, and murphy wall bed! I picked it as we have 2 little ones and it was close to the elevators! Also, i believe it is one with plexiglass, and no obstruction on the balcony?!! Any reviews would be great! Thank you in advance!!

If no one gets back to you before then,w are in that cabin on the fantasy for our February 2nd cruise, so i will come back and report for you!!

Did you like room 8592 on the Disney Dream? We just booked that cabin for a cruise in July and were trying to determine if we made a good choice or not (this will be our first cruise). Does it have the murphy wall bed and plexi-glass on the verandah? Any input would be welcome - thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter