Dream Passes

danicaandcassidy

Earning My Ears
Hi All,

We have booked our first visit to Disneyland Paris, for the May half term this year and have booked in at Dream Castle Hotel, which we didn't book direct with Disney.

We therefore need to buy our park tickets and are two adults, two children (althought eldest child is classed as adult and youngest is 3). I'm very tempted to buy one dream pass, so that we can get discount in stores and restaurants and then buy a further two adult 4 day hopper passes, but was after some advice on a couple of things:flower3:

1). Can you use the dream pass on the second and third days after purchase, I know that you can't with the Francilien pass and have read a thread that suggested that you should be able to use Dream pass on second and third days, but haven't been able to confirm this.

2). Will I need to purchase tickets for my youngest child. I have read other threads where people have been able to secure free passes for children under 7 (due to the children under 7 play free promotion) despite the fact that they haven't booked a package direct. Can anyone confirm this?

hello and welcome to DIS

You can use dream passes everyday (even on 2nd and 3rd day after purchase).
There is also the Fantasy pass which can be used on 2nd and 3rd day but there are some blackout days so you would need to make sure these didnt apply when you were going _ there is a list of these in the FAQ sticky at the top of the page

I think people have probably got the under 7 free deal by buying an AP when that deal was on but as far as I know this is due to end at the beginning of April

Hi danicaandcassidy,
Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome you to the DLP DIS board :flower3:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1477038,
DIS posting guidelines can be found here
http://www.wdwinfo.com/guidelines.htm

Dream Passes can be used every day of the year, with no blackout days at all, from the date you buy them.

The free childs annual pass offer expires, at the moment, on 3rd April. I don't know if it will be extended, but if you check the official Disney site for annual pass information, you may find other offers kick in after 3rd April.

You can be sponsored when you buy your annual pass/passes, and receive 10% discount on the price of your passes. This may mean that a discounted Dream annual pass works out cheaper than 4-day hopper tickets?

Hope this helps,

Hi danicaandcassidy . Elaine, Jackie, Elaine and Reid welcome to DLP DIS board :wave2:

We are a friendly bunch here so please join in on any other thread or if you have a number of questions then just start a new thread for each :goodvibes

If you have not had a look yet, DLP posting rules are here, DIS posting guidelines can be found here.

NB Snap :)

Hi

I have just replied to you on MSE ! lol

Welcome to DISboards :) & Happy Planning :goodvibes

x

Hi,

Thank you everyone, I've been reading the posts for a few weeks (since we booked). If I enjoy the holiday as much as the research and planning, I'm on to a winner, I'm obsessed already.

Thank you all for very speedy responses and making me feel so welcome:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter