DREAM OCTOBER 14, 2012 4 Night Bahamas~If You Can DREAM it...

Breakfast------

Room Service...Where you can begin your morning at your leisure

Cabanas ...where you can eat on the deck and greet the morning

Sit down breakfast at the restaurant of the day.... maybe run into a few of the cruisers you know

Skip it completely.... stay in bed till noon

I like Castle Keepers the most :) and breakfast anywhere is good by me :) but I'll definitely be up before noon :yay:

Welcome back Mr. Chickenfingers! Umm... I do think you have missed a couple questions of the day here... :confused3

Breakfast------

Room Service...Where you can begin your morning at your leisure

Cabanas ...where you can eat on the deck and greet the morning

Sit down breakfast at the restaurant of the day.... maybe run into a few of the cruisers you know

Skip it completely.... stay in bed till noon

Cabanas!!! Meet and greet wins!!!

Moat Makers?

Sand Hands?

Castle Keepers?

Sand Hands is my fav. It rhymes. lolz

:surfweb: I feel like we're sitting in an empty room just waiting for our echos to get back to us, but at least we're entertained with ourselves :3dglasses

oh and btw 500th Post for Me!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: pirate:

And I'm now a DIS Veteran!

:surfweb: I feel like we're sitting in an empty room just waiting for our echos to get back to us, but at least we're entertained with ourselves :3dglasses

oh and btw 500th Post for Me!!!!!!!!!!:cool1: :dance3: :banana: :cheer2: pirate:

And I'm now a DIS Veteran!
Yeah where are all the peoples? There has to be more right? Maybe we really will have the ship to ourselves! *gasp* All the more pool room for me!

And congrats on becoming a Dis Vet!

Hi! I'm new to the boards and this is our 1st cruise. I'm a WDW veteran though, so I know my Disney. It will be me, hubby and our son who will be 4 at the time of the cruise.
So, give me the scoop. What do I need to know about all this?

Hi! I'm new to the boards and this is our 1st cruise. I'm a WDW veteran though, so I know my Disney. It will be me, hubby and our son who will be 4 at the time of the cruise.

YAY!!! New cruiser besides the family!!! pixiedust: Welcome to the boards too! This is my first cruise as well, my boyfriend and his family are taking me along. I'm so excited that you're coming with! We thought there for a while that we'd be going by ourselves! :laughing: They'll help you along with anything you need to know, and I can do my best as well. I've been told a lot and I've researched. If you have a question just ask! There are things like kids clubs and pirate night on board. I'm sure your son will love that. :)

Welcome to the boards!:woohoo:

A great resource for the Dream and traveling with children:http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2650672
It should help with what to expect :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter