Dream concierge hosts

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by MaryJPixie, Jan 10, 2014.

1. MaryJPixie

MaryJPixie Mouseketeer

Hello, does anyone know who the current concierge hosts are on the Dream? TIA:flower3:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Aoi_Bara

Aoi_Bara Disney Veteran

I was on the Dream for NYE and it was Andy, Annie-Marie, Ashley. "Triple A Team" However, I believe that Andy is on vacation currently.

4. mommy2twingles

mommy2twingles Mouseketeer

When we were on in November it was Andy, Wednesday and another man that I can't remember his name.

5. cruisinmom

cruisinmom Earning My Ears

We were On the Dream the first week of December and it was Andy, Anne Marie and Ashley.

6. darkwing818

darkwing818 DIS Veteran

Our DDs love :love: Andy.....

7. Dprincesses2013

Dprincesses2013 Earning My Ears

We were on the dream in concierge the first week of December too. Love Andy so much as we have had him a few times and we still will joke around and speak in his accent about what an "Amazing" day its gonna be. Makes us smile every time!!!

8. kristinend

kristinend Earning My Ears

Oh that's exciting for us! We are going on the Dream in a couple weeks and staying in concierge.:cool1:

9. phinz

phinz 12 Volt Man

Tracey goes back and forth between the Dream and the Fantasy. Tracey was on the Fantasy on our trip, but friends of ours did a Dream cruise in the past few weeks and she was on the Dream. She specifically told us on our last day that she went back and forth between the two. I'm hoping she's on the Dream when we do the double dip in November.

10. lulucornbread

lulucornbread Mouseketeer

last week, it was Annie-Marie, Tracy & Danny

11. phinz

phinz 12 Volt Man

Crossing my fingers for Tracey on our next trip in November.

12. lulucornbread

Who did you end up having?

13. phinz

phinz 12 Volt Man

Ashley and Andy. I don't remember the third person because we didn't speak to them very much. I believe it was Anne Marie. Tracey was coming on in another couple of weeks because Ashley and Andy were headed home to visit their families for Christmas. I think Andy said it was going to be his first time home for Christmas in 5 years. It's going to be weird not being in Concierge on the Fantasy next month (VGT was CHEAP!!!) but hopefully we will see PJ and Tracey at some point. You can usually catch PJ out on deck in port at some point.

14. lulucornbread

I want to go visit the hosts in August! I loved Anne Marie so much! She was awesome to us & the kids ❤️

15. socaintexas

socaintexas Mouseketeer

We were on the Dream 1/12 - 1/16 2015 and had Tracey, Linda, and Danny. They were awesome.