Dream a Little Dream Feb 2/6/11 Finished 3/4/11

I have searched high and low for pictures of 6188! I was starting to worry I had book the super tiny veranda with no room for chairs just the bench! Thank you!

We have 6188 booked in May and was happy to finally see some pics as well as I've looked all over as well.

I have been looking for those crab claws, praying they still have them for my April 14 trip....craving them.

I hate to burst your bubble but I think the Dream switched to Crab legs. We cruised again in December and it was crab legs. Now they might still have crab claws, I might have been too distracted by the crab legs to notice.

I hate to burst your bubble but I think the Dream switched to Crab legs. We cruised again in December and it was crab legs. Now they might still have crab claws, I might have been too distracted by the crab legs to notice.

Yep, I think they are crab legs now. They had them when we were there and I have seen recent pictures with them too

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter