Dream 6012 HA?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Forum' started by nhdisnut, Oct 10, 2012.

1. nhdisnut

nhdisnut My screen name says it all!!

Quick question....we just booked stateroom 6012 (Cat 8A) for an upcoming cruise. Of course I looked for reviews and have seen in several places that 6012 is a HA stateroom. In the official deckplans, however, it is not indicated to be a HA room. I am curious because of the bathroom....

So which is true? Thanks!:goodvibes

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

4. Bear3412

Bear3412 DIS Veteran

Dream Class cabin 6012 is not indicated HA on any deck plans I see, as you point out.
    Do you need a HA cabin?
    I'm not to familiar with the 8A's. If it is HA it will not have a tub. I think these cabins do not have a split bath. I recall they have "One bathroom" Some have the wall between bedroom and couch. No . All 8A's are the same I think. Some have poles too I think. These are sought after cabins. these sell fast. The ones that sell fast are the cat 8's that sleep five. I keep assuming these are the ones due to their size. NOT. I do know they do not sleep 4 I think. I recall being shocked these large cabins with partition lack bedding for more than three? Go figure.:confused3
    Others will correct me if I'm wrong.
    HTH

Blah Blah It's too early, and that was a ramble, with probably the wrong info.:sad: HTH

5. Zandy595

Zandy595 DIS Veteran<br><font color=green>The other day I f

6. hpsalb

hpsalb Mouseketeer

I believe most all of the 8A's were intended to be HA, but not all of them ended up actually being HA. The actual HA's have a roll-in shower, but the other 8A's have a single bathroom with a tub.

There are only a handful of 8A's on the Dream & Fantasy and they are laid out differently, being squarish rather than long. Most people feel that you get more room this way, although you give up the split bath. I believe there are only about 4 with the "divider wall" and it doesn't go all the way across the room - I believe those also only sleep 3. The others sleep more and have a single support pole, but nothing for privacy. However, this layout is generally better for HA, hence the confusion.

7. nhdisnut

nhdisnut My screen name says it all!!

Thanks for the replies!:cool1: