Dream 10538

carcam51

Mouseketeer
Anyone stay in this cabin? What is the noise like from deck 11? We are early risers so I'm hoping it doesn't affect us. Also I'm curious to know if there is an obstructed view from the verandah. TIA :)

No obstructions. You do have a large overhang above you. Great for shade and shelter, not so good for sun and light.

Noise ? I know we would never book deck 10. Some say noise is bad, others say fine. :confused3
Looks like you are under quick serve food. So I would guess potential chair noise should be expected 7am - 11pm. :confused3
HTH

No obstructions. You do have a large overhang above you. Great for shade and shelter, not so good for sun and light.

Noise ? I know we would never book deck 10. Some say noise is bad, others say fine. :confused3
Looks like you are under quick serve food. So I would guess potential chair noise should be expected 7am - 11pm. :confused3
HTH

x2 on a deck below 10 if noise bothers you...

Thanks for the replies. Noise doesn't bother us much since we are generally early risers. We normally go to bed early, but not on vacation so I'm thinking we will be just fine! Anyone know the bed configuration?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter