Dr.Oz green coffee bean extrct weight loss

I was watching The Doctors this past week and Dr Sears was saying that adding a teaspoon of cinnamon to your morning coffee would boost your fat burning metabolism by 30% (or something along those lines). I was all excited till I tried it and almost gagged, even after dumping out half my coffee and diluting it with more coffee. There are no quick fixes to weight loss or belly fat besides eating right/less and moving more :confused3.

Did you add the cinnamon to your cup of coffee or to the grounds before you brewed the pot of coffee? I do not believe that cinnamon boosts fat burning metabolism and it also hasn't helped to control my blood glucose ASAIK, even though that's another claim. However, cinnamon does make a tasty addition to coffee ... I add a teaspoon or two to my grounds before brewing.

I also like chia seeds, which are a good source of omega 3's and fiber. I add chia gel to my morning smoothie and use seeds as a tasty addition on my salads. Flax is also a good source of omega 3's and fiber, but I don't like the taste and they aren't particularly useful to your body unless ground...and once ground, the flax meal goes rancid rather quickly.

That said, I do not credit supplements or "weird foods" with my recent weight loss. I do credit strictly monitoring my caloric intake, eating very little processed food and greatly increasing my physical exercise.

And Dr Oz is a quack who will pimp just about anything. Last month it was raspberry ketones. This month it's green coffee extract. Next month, it's ......

I am also interested in green coffee extract and have been doing some diggin around. This Doctor Oz seems to be saying good things about it in his TV show. The case study done by him in his TV show here youtube.com/watch?v=u0mqeq6EeJ8 seems to be pretty convincing. I may give it a try based on the results some of those women have seen in that video.

sonia

I can't watch Dr. Oz. Don't have enough space in my kitchen and utility room to house all the supplements necessary. :rolleyes:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter