DP Confirmation...Other guests info on it...

goofygal1975

DIS Veteran
I was just looking over our TWO DP SSR confirmation reservations. I just glanced at them yesterday.

Both of them have OTHER GUESTS name at the bottom, their flight time, flight #, name, address, member #'s, confirmation #'s email addresses!!!!!

How the heck did this happen? Has anyone else received a confirmation by email and had other's info on it?? What is someone has MY info in their email???:confused3 :scared1:

ETA: I did email the two different people that I got their info and passed it on to them.

I was just looking over our TWO DP SSR confirmation reservations. I just glanced at them yesterday.

Both of them have OTHER GUESTS name at the bottom, their flight time, flight #, name, address, member #'s, confirmation #'s email addresses!!!!!

How the heck did this happen? Has anyone else received a confirmation by email and had other's info on it?? What is someone has MY info in their email???:confused3 :scared1:

ETA: I did email the two different people that I got their info and passed it on to them.

Scary...that would make me nervous! Have you talked to MS yet to see what could have happened. Maybe asking for the confirmation via email is not the best way...maybe snail mail would be better.

Of course, what would prevent them from just sending papers in the wrong envelope. Keep us posted!

Is this your reservation, using your points? If so, I don't think I would have emailed the people who's names are listed on your ressie. They may be all excited now thinking they have a free trip coming, LOL!

Is this your reservation, using your points? If so, I don't think I would have emailed the people who's names are listed on your ressie. They may be all excited now thinking they have a free trip coming, LOL!

Yes, this is my reservation using my points (for us and inlaws).

It was wierd...because it was like they put two reservations in one email. It was for different dates/months, and had their flight info. (i only copied and pasted their info into the email...I def did not give them my info..LOL)

Oh, and I haven't had the chance to call MS yet, but plan to tomorrow, I imagine they are closed by now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter