DP Beverages at CS restaurants

Discussion in 'Disney Dining Plan' started by leannak, Jun 25, 2013.

1. leannak

leannak Mouseketeer

OK, I know in the TS restaurants you're just supposed to ask what's allowed for beverages. But if I'm at a counter service and there's a line, I don't want to be chatting up the beverage choices for my family of 7. Is there any way to know what kind of beverage is allowed before-hand? I was curious when I saw this Lunching Pad beverage menu, for example. :confused3
    [​IMG]
    http://eatingaroundwdw.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/dscf04631-e1346108669635.jpg?w=480&h=239

Thanks in advance for any help! :)

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. soarin_over_nj

soarin_over_nj Mouseketeer

Any non-alcoholic beverage is included at a QS and TS for that matter. When ordering at a QS any size goes too, so you can even get the large drink. I hope this answers your question. Happy Planning!

4. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

So you don't have to get a coke, but could get chocolate milk or oj?

5. sharonabe

sharonabe DIS Veteran

Yes you can. I believe even one of the frozen beverages would be allowed.

However, the one that says "served in a sport bottle" (or any other specialty container) would probably not be allowed.

6. prettypatchesmsu

prettypatchesmsu DIS Veteran

Thanks! We're hoping for free dining for our trip and it'll be our first time on the dining plan so trying to learn as much as I can to get the most out of it. I hadn't seen this before but is great to know! :goodvibes

7. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

If you look at the menu board you will see the DP symbol next to the drinks that you can use a snack credit for. I am thinking that those are also the drinks you can get using a QS credit.

8. Leigh123

Leigh123 DIS Veteran

Any non-alcoholic beverage is included at a QS and TS for that matter. When ordering at a QS any size goes too, so you can even get the large drink. I hope this answers your question. Happy Planning!

I have used the dining plan for many years, I never knew I could get a large drink at CS, thanks for the information. Just curious, do you just ask for a large?

Thanks in advance!

9. darnheather

darnheather DIS Veteran

Here's what the Disney Food Blog says. I feel like they explain it very simply.

10. Nohal

Nohal DIS Veteran

When I order at CS I always tell them I want a large drink. Never had a problem and I've been using the dining plan for a lot of years.

11. Dizneydaz

Dizneydaz DIS Veteran

Us too! :goodvibes