DP 2007 Aloha Show category 2 or 3

SlightlyGoofy

<font color=green>I shall be forced to take you on
I am a tad bit sleepy and a whole bunch dumber than usual tonight but I do believe I noticed that in the new 2007 DP brochure it says that the Aloha Show and Hoop de Doo would only be category 2 or 3 for DP participants.

Is that a bad thing? Do you think that they already put the DP people in the cheap seats? :confused3

Slightly Goofy

Maybe they're planning on charging more for Category 1 in 2007?

We just made reservations at Hoop De Doo and were also told it was a Cat. 1 or 2 rest. Cat. 1 was for the premier reservations or the non-DDP reservations and were placed up front on both sides. Cat. 2 is for the DDP reservations and they are place on the main floor in the middle or on the top floor.

Hi Bicker!! Might be.

hlsemkiw, thanks for your input.

Since we are just going because it is 'free' with the DP I will not overly obsess about the whole thing. We are just using this opportunity to try things that we might not have tried otherwise.

I will report back as to what kind of seating we get. Since I made my ADR's very early maybe we will get a good seat. People with small children who want to be part of the show will care more than we will. My dh is just there for the food, at least until the grass skirts come out. :rotfl:

Slightly Goofy

There is as much interaction with the people in the middle and upstairs with the cast as there is in the front and sides. I wouldn't be too worried.

Ok. There are WAY too many updates/changes going on this week. I can't keep up :crazy:

I missed this notation on the 2007 plan. Thanks. The dining plan cons are adding up for me personally.

At two credits the dinner shows offer a very modest discount for MYW Dining guests. I could understand surcharging menu items like lobster more than this petty policy. Disney currently bases location on the date the reservation is made. During the slow season are we going to see empty seats in the middle but the upper levels filled?

Lewisc said:
During the slow season are we going to see empty seats in the middle but the upper levels filled?
Maybe. We are subscribers to a regional theater, which has two seating zones (the dress circle and the rest of the seats). During the more popular shows, most every seat is full, of course. During the less popular shows, the last couple of rows of the dress circle remain empty.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!